Exploitation & Community Outreach Worker
Are you passionate about working with children and young people and looking for a new challenge?
- be part of an established and growing community work team
- help provide “trauma-informed” targeted support for young people at risk?
- help build relationships with young people on the fringes?
…then this may be the opportunity for you!
Phase Trust are seeking to appoint an experienced full-time worker to expand and develop our exploitation and community focus work.
You will be expected to have:
- Relevant experience in working with young people with vulnerabilities
- Good communication and team-working skills
- Targeted mentoring experience
- Experience of building effective partnerships with local Agency and community groups
The position will be initially offered on a contract funded by the Big Lottery through the Reaching Communities Fund up to end of August 2022.
Salary: £17,000 – £20,500 (dependent on experience)
Closing date for applications: 5pm on 5th March 2021
For more details including a job description and application form, please contact Lisa Hill Operations Manager, Phase Trust, Owen House, Little Cornbow, Halesowen, West Midlands, B63 3AJ. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org